Bulgaria’s President starts consultations on forming a new government
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev will hold consultations with representatives of the parliamentary groups in the 46th National Assembly before handing over a mandate to form a government to the candidate nominated for Prime Minister from the largest parliamentary group, the Head of State’s press office said on July 22.
The consultations with the parliamentary groups provided for in the Constitution will be held in the Presidential institution on July 23, 2021, Friday.
The schedule for the consultations is as follows:
· Representatives of "There is Such a People". parliamentary group have been invited for consultations from 9.00 am.
· From 10.15 am, the head of state will meet with representatives of the parliamentary group of the GERB-UDF
· A consultation with representatives of the BSP for Bulgaria parliamentary group will take place at 11.30 am.
· From 13.30, the President will talk to representatives of the parliamentary group of the "Democratic Bulgaria".
· The consultation with representatives of the parliamentary group of Movement for Rights and Freedoms will be held from 14.45.
· The meeting with the parliamentary group of "Rise up! We are Coming!” will start at 16.00.