Order of presidential candidates on ballot paper and order of parties and coalitions for November 14 two-in-one elections determined by draw
On October 13, Bulgaria’s Central Election Commission (CEC) held a draw to determine the order in which the parties and coalitions will appear on the ballot paper for the early parliamentary elections, scheduled for November 14.
Before that, CEC held a draw to determine the order in which the candidates for the presidential elections will appear on the ballot paper.
The third parliamentary elections this year will be held on November 14,2021 together with the first round of the presidential elections.
The order and the names of the candidates for President and Vice-President are as follows:
1. Yolo Denev and Mario Filev (Initiative Committee)
2. Nikolai Malinov and Svetlana Koseva ("Revival of the Fatherland")
3. Rosen Milenov and Ivan Ivanov (Initiative Committee)
4. Valeri Simeonov and Tsvetan Manchev ("Patriotic Front")
5. Kostadin Kostadinov and Elena Guncheva ("Renaissance")
6. Rumen Radev and Iliana Yotova (Initiative Committee, supported by BSP, “There is Such a People” and “We Continue the Change”)
7. Goran Blagoev and Ivelina Georgieva (National Union of the Right-Wing - Republicans for Bulgaria and Conservative Alliance of the Right (KOD)
8. Blagoy Petrevski and Sevina Hadjiyska (Bulgarian Union for Direct Democracy).
9. Marina Mancheva and Savina Lukanova (Initiative Committee)
10. Alexander Tomov and Lachezar Avramov ("Bulgarian Social Democracy")
11. Volen Siderov and Magdalena Tasheva ("Ataka")
12. Boyan Rasate and Elena Vatashka (Initiative Committee)
13. Zhelyo Zhelev and Kalin Krulev (Society of New Bulgaria)
14. Svetoslav Vitkov and Veselin Belokonski ("Voice of the People")
15. Anastas Gerdjikov and Nevyana Miteva (Initiative Committee)
16. Luna Yordanova and Iglena Ilieva (Initiative Committee)
17. Mustafa Karadayi and Iskra Mihayilova (Movement for Rights and Freedoms)
18. Tsveta Kirilova and Georgi Tutanov (Initiative Committee)
19. Lozan Panov and Maria Kasimova-Moase (Initiative Committee)
20. Maria Koleva and Gancho Popov (Law Party)
21. Milen Mihov and Maria Tsvetkova (IMRO)
22. Georgi Georgiev and Stoyan Tsvetkov (Bulgarian National Union - BNO)
23. Veselin Mareshki and Polina Tsankova (Volya")
The order of the parties and coalitions for the early parliamentary elections on November 14 is as follows:
24. "There is Such a People"
25. "We Continue the Change"
27. "Prosperity, Unification, Constructiveness"
28. "Bulgarian National Union"
29. Direct Democracy
30. "Democratic Bulgaria"
31. "Rise up BG! We are coming!"
33. BSP for Bulgaria
34. "Bulgarian Progressive Line"
35. party of the Greens
The order for presenting the candidates, the parties and coalitions in the various forms of the election campaign on BNT and BNR was also determined.
Bulgaria will be going to the polls on November 14 after the biggest political powers elected in the April 4 regular parliamentary elections and the ones elected in July 11 early elections failed to form a government. The November 14 early parliamentary elections will be held on the same day as the regular presidential elections.